Exams are one of the main goals of students whilst they are at school. With this is mind this area of the school web site will be used to keep parents and students up-to-date with both exam timetables and regulations. Please keep referring back to this page as it will evolve over time.
澳门葡京在线平台 follows the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) and Ofqual rules and expects all students to abide by those rules.
Exam room details will be displayed in the year group bubble. 请在每次考试前检查.
- Arrive at least ten minutes prior to the start of the exam;
- Hand in all notes and potential technological/web enabled sources of information such as iPods, 聪明的手表, 移动电话, mp3/4 players or wrist watches with data storage devices on entry to the exam room;
- 提供自己的设备，例如钢笔, 铅笔, 计算器, using a transparent pencil case or clear plastic bag. Calculators must be clear of anything stored in its memory;
- Provide their own text when required for English exams which must be free from comments/annotations;
- Check that they have the correct question paper and tier and that they have all materials detailed on the question paper e.g. 一个工作的计算器，选集;
- 用黑色墨水写清楚, 除了多项选择题, drawings and rough notes where 铅笔 may be used. Any rough work must be carried out on the exam paper and crossed through with a single line – no separate paper can be provided for this purpose;
- Write their name on the exam paper and any additional sheets, 使用法定姓名及中间名称;
- Remain in silence at the end of the exam until all exam papers have been collected. When advised to do so by Invigilators they must leave the exam room in silence and remain silent until well away from the exam room as other candidates will often still be taking exams.
- Wear jumpers or hoodies except for the regulation jumpers listed in the ‘school uniform’ listing;
- Bring a calculator into a maths or computing non-calculator exam, 或者把计算器放回考场;
- 把食物带进检查室. They may however bring water into the exam in a clear see-through plastic bottle with no label on it;
- Attempt to communicate with, or distract, other candidates;
- Write inappropriate, obscene or offensive comments or draw graffiti on the examination papers;
- 使用修正笔, 液体或磁带, 可擦笔, 吸水纸, 答案用荧光笔或凝胶笔;
- Candidates who disobey the exam board regulations may find themselves disqualified from one or more exams;
- 知道自己可能会迟到的候选人, 还是生病了, or who cannot attend for some reason must telephone the school. Absence on medical grounds MUST be followed by either a Doctor’s note or a form JCQ/ME (which can be obtained from the Exams Officer) within seven days of the exam;
- Any candidate who arrives late (after the exam has started) must sign in at Reception and then go straight to the Exams Officer who will arrange a late start if possible. This may not be possible for short exams, and for longer exams the full time cannot be guaranteed. Exam boards will refuse to mark a paper where candidates arrive very late;
- Any candidate needing the toilet WILL be accompanied by an invigilator. 不允许有额外的时间;
- 在火警响起的时候, candidates must follow the instructions given by an invigilator.
NB. If you are unable to attend in person on the day of your results, 请通过以下方式给考试负责人发邮件: email@example.com with your full Legal Name, Year Group, and school email address. The Exams Officer will ensure that you receive your grades via email as close to 8.30am as possible on the morning of the results day.
NB. It is important to note that we are currently only accepting priority reviews/appeals. All non-priority reviews/appeals will be accepted week commencing 6th September 2021.
A Level - Final date for schools to complete entries: 8th September 2021
A-Level candidates will need to notify the school of their intention to be entered for an Autumn 2021 examinations 9月7日星期二中午
Date of first examination on common timetable - 4th October 2021
Final date of examination on common timetable - 22nd October 2021
普通中等教育证书考试 - Final date for schools to complete entries: 4th October 2021
普通中等教育证书考试 candidates will need to notify the school of their intention to be entered for an Autumn 2021 examinations 9月29日星期三中午
Date of first examination on common timetable - 1st November 2021
Final date of examination on common timetable - 3rd December 2021
Use the QR code or click on the link below for an Application for A Level and 普通中等教育证书考试 Examinations Autumn 2021